ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

ShadowzMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz Ms

JessMuffinz's GM Application ;)

JessMuffinz
    JessMuffinz
    Just Joined <<Just Joined

JessMuffinz's GM Application ;) Empty JessMuffinz's GM Application ;)

Post  JessMuffinz Wed 25 Nov - 11:58

1. Name: Jessica, Jess for short~

2. Age: Im 15 (oldy)

3. Ign(In game name): JessMuffinz~ Smile

4. GM exprience: I have been a GM in many previous servers. MozillaMS,XianMS,ForeverMS, and etc. I know what it right and wrong as a GM. I know how not to abuse your power for selfish needs. I know how to host events, ban players, unban players, and even to set npcs and such~. With great power comes great responsiblity and a GM should know what to do~

5. What can you do for the server: I wont just say " I will vote and get people to join". Ofcourse I'll get people to join and vote as much as possible, but I would also keep order in the forums and in-game. If someone is unhappy with what happens in-game or in forum. They will most likely leave, and spread bad rumors about the server, and we all know we dont want that. Keeping balance is very important to do. You could almost call GM's a little Deputy. Hehe Smile

6. Will you respect our rules? YES/NO: Ofcourse I would respect the rules. If you dont respect the rules, you mind as well just leave. Disrespecting the rules will only leave to punishment. But on the light side, everybody deserves a second chance~! Smile This would help ShadowzMS to be a great community~

7. Using!cheaters command and finding SOME hackers?: !cheaters is always making mistakes . You cant just ban every name you see, you need the evidence. I would go into hide and check the names that I see. I would watch that player for a while and see if he/she is commiting any hacking activity. If he/she does not for a while, I will be on my way. But! if I do see a player hacking, I would take an SS and post it on the forums for proof if the player tries to back up a statement.

8. Why I want to become a GM.: I want to become a GM not just because you are "super strong" or because you can "ban" people. But because it is a great opportunity to help your enviroment. I want to help that person that needs help, I'll be that shoulder to cry on. I want to be there for ShadowzMS~!

9. Some last words?:Well im an athlete!( its fun to stay in-shape ). I love to hang with my friends, and talk about things. Haha, Smile Im pretty boring but not really! You just need to get to know me~! Have a nice day, and I hope you enjoyed reading my GM Application~!

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 7:10