ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

ShadowzMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz Ms

Alex's GM app

MrAlex
    MrAlex
    Just Joined <<Just Joined

Alex's GM app Empty Alex's GM app

Post  MrAlex Sat 13 Feb - 0:57

Name
    My Name is Alex.
    In-Game Name
    My ingame name Would be Leko , i havnt logged in yet, because server isnt up.

Age17 in april.

Location/TimezoneAEST (S)

Describe yourself
    i would describe myself to be smart, funny most of the time , serious about important things. Im relaxed most of the day , i work hard about what i have to do. I never quit what i have already started and im very kind to everyone.I will do my best to help anyone within my knowledge.

Hobbies/Interest
    I love playing soccer!, its almost my life, i enjoy playing the game.
    Im interested in computers and the subject IST, which i am currently studying for school. I go movies alot , dance parties im very outgoing!

Email
    lekovski_69@hotmail.com

How active are you in game and in forums?
    During week days i will go on after school for about 2-3hours , during weekends , 5-6hours. And on forums i go on whenever i feel like it.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?
    I can create banners , websites, i can advertise I can host this server and i have hosted a server before.Therfore i can making this server become great , and reach those high ranks.

Why are you applying for GM?
    I want to become a GM for the benifit of the staff and players , and be a good example for eveyone and help this server become a great growing community. Another reason why i would like to become a GM is too help people and newcomers , i just love helping and i will do my best to make the game better and more enjoyable for others.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?
    I have GM experiences such as coding , Npc's , Maps , items , weapons , etc.. I have been GM in former servers such as FancyStory but unfortunetly was shut down. I am familiar with the GM commands. I have Gm commands witch include Items , maps , Npc's and jobs/skills. I have done some advertising eg website creation , banners etc on former servers . e.g Fancystory for bout 4months. I can also host this server.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?I mainly, go in hide mode, nd follow players. Or using another noobish -looking character to fool people , and go undecover Razz.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?I would , check after i log in , get some details from players , maybe do a minor search around fm and places where most players are hanging around.

How would you handle a hacker?
    I'd give a warning, if he/she does not listen , i will a take ss, post on forums , ask my upper class . eg admin , and confirm it, then decide where to permanetly ban , or temporary jail .

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?I would ask them , to stop the smega's and tell them to calm down.If i was in a good mood , id giv them a chance and I will listen to both sides of the matter. Or i could just tell them to shut the hell up and jail them for 30min max.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?

I'd tell he/she to mind there own business. Then ask why the player has this thought of me being a fail GM, if it is nonense like "y didnt u giv me 2bill" or "y didnt u giv me free items". I Would simply tell them , that its not within my authority to be handing out free stuff u asswhole.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?
    Well the most important thing for myself, is having fun, because everyone has gotta have some fun now and then. FUN FUN FUN Smile

Why should we choose you?
    Why woudnt you choose me? im awsome Razz

Why shouldn't we choose you?
    Well i can get lazy sometimes.

Will You Help Normal Maplers With Their Problem (examples as a player)I absolutly think that everyone deserves help, and most of all its like the main job as a GM duh, and i really enjoy helping people , to enhance there gaming ability, and to set an example.

Will You Respect the GM RulesSure

Will You Respect Other GMsI'll respect them if they respect me Smile

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 0:11