ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

ShadowzMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz Ms

lVlaple's gm app

nfisher2
    Just Joined <<Just Joined

lVlaple's gm app Empty lVlaple's gm app

Post  nfisher2 Sat 30 Jan - 21:10

1. Name / In game name: nick, lVlaple
    2. Age: 14
    3. Languages spoken: english
    4. Online time (Hours on a day): weekdays = around 3-4 hours weekends/holidays = 8-12 hrs depends what im doing that day
    5. Shift Applying for (Night/ Day): mainly night ur time but if needed i can come anytime except 4am ( sleeping =D)
    6. Recommendations (Only 1 Recommendation from hired GM/ Optional): none
    7. Resume (Essay/Paragraph form): well technically i havent started this private server yet as its closed till friday/saturday but i will planing to play it straight away after it opens. i have been a gm in ZeroMs and VictoriaMs and a co owner in SpycyMs until they shut down. I have just started learning how to code and i can advertise this private server, possibly make it very popular, i also love to help new people to the game and im very active.
    8. Are you a "smart aleck"? no im not im kinda a clown of the class kinda person.

9. Handling a Problem (Below are 2 possible player problems, how will you handle it?)

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "char" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked/ Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him. How can you help this player? well i have no idea, never happened to me, so i would probably ask an admin or another gm

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming "@" commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly dc. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you able to) What do you do?
    1. ask him to stop.
    2. i would take a few screen shots for future references.
    3. jail them
    4. if they still continue to spam i would ban him/her

~contact~
    If you need to contact me my email is: nicholasfisher1995@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 2:44