ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

ShadowzMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz Ms

Skates' GM Application :)

Skate
    Skate
    Just Joined <<Just Joined

Skates' GM Application :) Empty Skates' GM Application :)

Post  Skate Sat 5 Dec - 15:00

Skates' GM Application Smile

Name= Matthew
    Age=19

Exp= i Hosted 2 of my own servers but it got shut down by nexon, and i been a GM on 3 servers that i believe shut down to, CrystalMS, FaithfulMS, and Friendstory. and i know a lot about being a GM.

How Active am I= Im on everyday, usually like the whole day, and even for a GM ill be probably the most active one.

Country= United States

Reasons Why i want to be a gm=
    I think I would be good for being a gm cause
    1.I can host really fun and great events.
    2. I want to help any person who is bugged or needs help with anything when they contact me.
    3. I can Advertise and make people vote for this great server so we can rank up a bit and more people can join the server.
    4. I would try to make this server better and more funner.
    5. I know where every hacker is also i can just go to hide mode and do !cheaters and just spy on them Razz and i know where they all are >:]
    6.I know all the commands and Codes,+ i can help people ASAP so they have fun playing soon.
    7. I am really outgoing and friendly and a lot of people would like me as a GM.
    Smile

Will i abuse the power of being a GM= No, i would never abuse the powers. I would never spawn for anyone , give any free Items to beggers etc..

What views do you have towards the job of a Gm= I have to be very responsible with this job, i would have to make the server much better and try my best .

If you need to contact me please do On AIM or Email
    Aim: ShoyBoy69
    Email: kingdom711@gmail.com
    *I Really Hope I Make it* :] <3
    PS: if you like hollister in manhatten i work there and if u ask for matthew ill get u a discount on anything Razz

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 0:32