ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

ShadowzMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz Ms

Sams GM App

Ice
    Normal
    Normal

Sams GM App Empty Sams GM App

Post  Ice Wed 11 Nov - 18:14

Sam’s GM App
    Real life name: Samuel Fasina, but most of my friends call me Ayo but I go by Sam just the same.
    In game name (IGN): icey
    Location/Time zone: EDT

Experience: I was a helper (was Equivalent to a GM’s assistant) in DreamMS. What I did as a helper was, I organized events, and I also had to manage what went on in-game and in the forums. Ex: When somebody was the cause of a problem I was there to fix it, both in-game and out. I kept the GM’s up to date about things in-game. I also think that I have made some Significant changes in the servers I’ve played, GM or not. I’ve always have tried my best to improve my community when I am in a place I know that I can improve for the better I do. I have been taught that in life there is no point to living when you cannot be a change to your family or your community. I believe that God all put us here on earth to have a purpose, and that purpose is not to create problems but to solve them; to make your world better.

So the since knowledge is an ever expanding thing, there is no absolute way for we to know everything about this ever growing server. But What I do know I have learned from the best. I know that you guys don’t know me very well, but I believe that after reading this you will know me a lot a better.

Paragraph about yourself (More than 100 words): Well let’s start from the beginning. I was born in Nigeria. I grew up there for about 2 years before I came to the U.S (Mostly Because of my Father’s Occupation as a Humanitarian) which by that I mean that my family traveled a lot. So Now I reside in Michigan and I am in the 11th grade, and a very well respected person at school, I also am the president of student Council of my school. What can I say I love leadership? Some things that I love to do for fun is mess around with friends & hang out, also I love to use computers and I am always on when I come home. I love to read and text at the same time (Idk why it’s just a habit =/ ), I am trying to find somewhere where I can learn some coding so that I can be more of use to the server because I intend to perform to the highest of my potential. Also I want to major in computer science so I guess this would be a great thing to put on my college application. But please I have to stress this: please don’t think of me as a “not fun person”, I also enjoy goofing off just as much as the next person and just chilling out with some friends to if you every see me in game please drop by and we can talk. =D

A few Facts:
    • Since I am mostly black and love my shades, people question me...ALOT
    • I don’t live up to stereotypes of blacks. But yes I do wear Jordan’s but I don’t sag!
    • I am what you would called a “go getter” so if I want to do something I’ll do it.
    • I am the most patient person in the world (but I’m not a push over)
    • No I cannot drive yet. T_T
    • I have a GF but she still won’t play maple T.T (she’d rather go shopping…) I also have a G.F in game (shhhh) she might hear 0.0
    • I go outside about 2 times a week so I am not glued to my laptop
    I play Basketball, ping-pong, and soccer.
    • I am Sexy... f3

Reason Why I think that I am a Good Candidate for a GM:
    Well I can start off saying that I enjoy the position of leader because I actually have the power to help to my fullest potential. Here are some quotes that explain my passion for leadership and also express who I am:
    Quote By: Anderson Cooper
    “I'm not trying to be something that I'm not. I'm just trying to be myself and talk about what I know, and admit what I don't know.”

Quote By BLAISE PASCAL:
    “We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything.”
    Quote By: Winston Churchill
    “I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.”

Quote By: Albert Einstein

It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry.”
    Quote By: MALCOLM FORBES:
    “The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.”
    Quote By: Benjamin Disraeli
    “To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.”
    Quote By: BC Forbes
    “Vitally important for a young man or woman is, first, to realize the value of education and then to cultivate earnestly, aggressively, ceaselessly, the habit of self-education.”
    Also hear are some quotes of why Knowlegde is a positive thing:
    Quote By: Ralph Waldo Emerson
    “Knowledge is the antidote to fear.”
    Quote By: Baltasar Gracin
    “True knowledge lies in knowing how to live”.

Quote By: Juvenal
    “ All wish to possess knowledge, but few, comparatively speaking, are willing to pay the price.”

Also I am very active I play 2-5hrs week days and 2-9hrs on weekends. I’ve played all night once when I couldn’t go to sleep and let me tell you something, that is when all the most people need help and unfortaunaly there a no one on to help them. Well I will be there to help them and assist them with their needs. Also I want to start donating but I am in the process of getting a PayPal account and putting money in it.
    This isn’t even the beginning of who I am, but obviously I couldn’t fit all of that in one application so, hopefully as time go on we will get to know each other more and more.
    Lol. Well thx for reading my GM application. Feel free to add me on msn: lilyoyo12@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 23:54