ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowzMs

Vote for Us
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=38717

ShadowzMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz Ms

4 posters

Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;;

sorcress
    sorcress
    Normal
    Normal

Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;; Empty Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;;

Post  sorcress Mon 28 Sep - 12:22

Well, i thought of giving this a shot..><;;

Name

I will not state my name but I only wish to be known as Aimon, thankyou :3

In-Game Name
    I haven't gotten a chance to loginto the game because it's usually off when I can get on. But my IGN will most definately be Aimon. Razz

Location/Timezone
    South East Asia,Malaysia. GMT +8

Describe yourself
    I can only describe myself as how I see myself,you will know what I'm really like in game or in person. ^^
    I'm mostly known as a loner but non the less I love making new friends. I just have trouble talking to bypassing people in game. Once you get to know me I can get really hyper depending on what I had for lunch(lol)
    I prefer to avoid conflict and drama but that doesn't mean I will stay passive when one attempts to pick a fight with me. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned and I CAN give quite a tongue lashing when angered.Fear me,rawr. XD

Hobbies/Interest

I love to draw.
    http://nyrietta.deviantart.com/
    My deviantart account. If there is no art in my life I'd die...X_X
    I also love anime and gaming. Never forget maple..>:I
    I have tried a hand at animating but i doubt if I'll be doing it again. I cant do maple animations though. I've tried but it's not as easy as it looks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xATubFx3BWM&feature=channel_page
    Anyone heard of the DANJO?! 8D *dances*

Email
    paddy_siggy@yahoo.com

How active are you in game and in forums?
    Currently I'm having a major exam that limits my online time to roughly 8pm~12am. BUT after 12th October ALL my major exams are done with and I'll be scott free to get online whenever I want. Say the word, arrange a time and I'm there!

What do you think you can contribute to this server?
    Lots of things! ^^ I've made my own server once before but it never got out of beta. I do have basic html knowledge and I am well capable of making websites with pure html
    http://splosionms.webs.com/
    This used to be my old site but it's now down and out. I don't have the bandwidth OR time to host my own server.
    I am also good with gfx but since my signature ain't working here I'll set a link to my signature.
    Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;; Maple_Story_Forum_Siganture_by_Nyrietta
    I have three to four years experience with photoshop 7.0 but it's mainly digital art.

Why are you applying for GM?

I believe by applying for this position I can not only improve the gaming experience for players around me, but it can also improve myself.Boost my self confidence and also see life(or rather maple life) from a different point of view.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?
    Yes, NablarMS-the second. (the first died off, the second is a reincarnation but it never got out of beta too) Then in my own server, SplosionMS but as usual it never got out of beta.
    Picture to prove it. ^^
    Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;; Screenie_CHEESE_by_Nyrietta
    Please take note of the HP,MP,chat box,job and skills that are set in the hotkeys. XD Nothing ever adds up whenever I take screenies, eh? XD

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
    I would usually go into hide mode and stalk some players here and there. Pretend to be offline, OR using another non GM character to do some under cover investigating..xD It made my friends paranoid.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?
    At the least expected times. As soon as I login, do a quick scan around and ask players for any info, before I logoff do another check.

How would you handle a hacker?
    I'd stay in hide and take as many screenshots as possible, first I'd jail the hacker and post the images on the forum,then I'd return to the hacker to tell me,prove me wrong and I'll unjail him. If he logs off,I'd wait for orders from the higher rankings. If he admits, insta ban.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?

I would give them a warning beforehand to stop the smegas, if they ignore me. I'd meet them in person and ask again. If they keep it up, I'd jail them for a mild 30 minutes.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?
    I'd ask them why they would call me that in the first place. If it's something silly like not giving out items and such, I'd explain that I have no authority to do so and continue with my duties.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?
    Keeping the server organized and clean is important, but one must never forget to have fun. Live life to the limit with a little love in it, but don't overdo it. Everything has to be balanced. Take things in moderation. ^^

Why should we choose you?
    It's not my place to say you SHOULD since I can't really be the judge of that, but I believe in choosing me, you can definately attract more players to your server, xD I know several ways of advertising a server, from deviantart,to youtube,to several top servers AND you'll have another annoying buzz in your ear to look out for, xD lol (I have a sense of humor too you know)

Why shouldn't we choose you?
    I tend to be paranoid at times and I jump to conclusions too easily. I don't often get overheated but when I do I go overboard. ^_^;; There.

Will You Help Normal Maplers With Their Problem (examples as a player)
    OF course! A GM's job is not just banning hackers like mindless machines! A GM must also be there for players to enhance their gaming experience! I wouldn't mind helping a player to train of level(if you would allow it)
    In my old server, helping players in any possible way is also part of our job(except giving out items) If they want a certain item, I'd help the player to hunt for it instead of giving it out.

Will You Respect The GM Rules

Unquestionably. Yes

Will You Respect Other GMs
    Hell yeah! XD *waves maniacly*
    socristy
    socristy
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;; Empty Re: Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;;

Post  socristy Mon 28 Sep - 12:46

lol so nice and long app Razz
    you can be a host ?
    we need one you c its server off u,u
    you can make a banner to for the server ? Razz
    sorcress
    sorcress
    Normal
    Normal

Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;; Empty Re: Aimon App (giving this a shot) ><;;

Post  sorcress Mon 28 Sep - 12:48

Lol thanks, xD I can get really long winded.
    I haven't really tried any hosting that's off hamachi.. XD so I wouldn't know how to host it anyway. All my old servers ran on hamachi and it was quite laggy for US users..D:

Sure as heck I can make a banner, but I'll need details on how you'll want it, like theme and stuff like that. o3o And it might take time, cuz I need to redownload my bannedstory simulator.xD
    socristy
    socristy
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  socristy Mon 28 Sep - 12:53

well is non hamachi and admin can explain you
    how to host :p
    if you want
    sorcress
    sorcress
    Normal
    Normal

Post  sorcress Mon 28 Sep - 12:56

I'd love to! 8D But you'll have to show me a step by step guide, xD
    I'll give it a shot if I can.
    socristy
    socristy
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  socristy Mon 28 Sep - 13:01

you know how to codings ?
    sorcress
    sorcress
    Normal
    Normal

Post  sorcress Mon 28 Sep - 13:51

I used to. I forgot though, it's been so long...D: But I might be able to relearn some stuff. All my html,java,MySQL is self taught..-3-
    socristy
    socristy
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  socristy Tue 29 Sep - 1:04

nice Razz
    you know how to coding the all in one shop Surprised?
    -PANCAKES™
    -PANCAKES™
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  -PANCAKES™ Tue 29 Sep - 2:17

Cristy, it isn't up to you to decide who gets in and who hosts.
    It's up to Carl.
    o__o
    'Aimon', you'll have to talk to the
    Admin about making the 'new banner'
    and 'hosting'
    if you wish to do either.
    sorcress
    sorcress
    Normal
    Normal

Post  sorcress Tue 29 Sep - 2:21

oh, okay..>_<;; sorreh. Will do :3
    -PANCAKES™
    -PANCAKES™
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  -PANCAKES™ Tue 29 Sep - 3:03

Yeah....
    socristy
    socristy
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  socristy Tue 29 Sep - 12:35

O_O just asking what she can do
    im not telling she is accepted and she can do it
    im just asking
    for know what she can do O_O
    Admin
    Admin
    SexyCrew
    SexyCrew

Post  Admin Tue 29 Sep - 20:54

Pancake O_O STOP USING MY REAL LIFE NAME I ENJOY PRIVACY
    -PANCAKES™
    -PANCAKES™
    Decent Poster
    Decent Poster

Post  -PANCAKES™ Fri 9 Oct - 2:14

LOOOL.
    WELL,
    IF YOU KEEP CALLING ME PANCAKE,
    I'M GOING TO USE YOUR REAL NAME.
    >Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 22:53